The Nikko Astraea Hotel is a resort hotel located in a forest in approx. 1-hour driving distance from the Nikko station. After enjoying sightseeing around Lake Chuzenji, why don’t you come a little further to stay and freshen up from the journey at a hotel surrounded by rich nature with hot spring?
It is the only hotel in the KOTOKU Hot Spring area located in the Nikko National Park. Here visitors can take in the scenery of four seasons in Oku-Nikko where nature is kept undisturbed. Not to mention the hot spring and tasty cuisine, this hotel offers refreshing summer holidays and an opportunity for cross-country ski in winter.
Western style room (twin) and Japanese style room
- Western style room (twin)
- Japanese style room
- ●Check in/Check out
- Check in at 15:00
Check out at 10:00
- Hand towel／Tooth brush／Toothpaste／Bath towel／Shampoo (including conditioner-contained shampoo)／Soap ／YUKATA(Japanese bathrobe)／Down quilt／Shaver／Shower cap／Hair comb／hair brush
- ●Other facilities/Information on Wi-Fi
- In addition to the lounge and restaurant, there is a bar where visitors can enjoy singing on Karaoke music system and souvenir shop. You are welcome always.
★Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all the guest rooms, the lobby and Restaurant of the hotel.
About the hot spring
The hot spring water of the Nikko Astraea hotel comes directly from the source of Nikko. The hot spring water is one of Japan’s leading rich sulfurous hot spring that is transparent at the gushing point but turns into beautiful and mysterious colors such as aqua-blue, emerald green etc. when exposed to the air.
In the night, visitors can relax and enjoy bathing in the open-air bath under the dark sky full of stars.
Open-air bath, “MORI-NO-HOSHI” (Forest under stars)
Big common bath
- ●About the spring quality
- The gushing pointArea A, Section-Kobayashi, 1068~ HA NO 1, Oku-Nikko, Nikko-Aza, Oaza, Nikko-City
- Spring qualitySulfur containing-calcium/sodium-hydrosulfate-hydrogen carbonate hot spring (hydrogen sulfide type)
- Hot spring temperature77.7℃（at the gushing point）
- Hydrogen-ion concentration（ph value）6.4
- The effectGood for neuralgia, muscular pain, arthritis, stiff shoulder due to age, sports paralysis, bruise, sprains, stiff joints, chronic gastrointestinal disorders, hemorrhoids, over sensitivity to cold, cuts, chronic skin diseases, chronic female disorders, arteriosclerosis, high blood pressure, diabetes, recovery from illness, recovery from exhaustion, health improvement
Visitors can enjoy taking a look at photos of the Nikko Astraea Hotel and surrounding scenery.
- ●Access to surrounding spots
- Nikko YUMOTO ski resort10 min. by car（5.4km）
- KOTOKU cross country ski resort0 min. on foot（10m）
- KOTOKU Farm2 min. on foot（170m）
- YUDAKI waterfall7 min. by car（3.4km）
- The KEGON waterfall18 min. by car（11.6km）
- SENJOGAHARA4 min. by car（2.5km）
- Lake CHUZENNJI20 min. by car（12.9km）
A money-saving ticket, “All NIKKO PASS” is available if you go to Nikko by train. Rent-a-car is also available from Tobu-Nikko Station and Nikko Station.
Reservation/inquiry by phone
※Room reservation by e-mail is not acceptable.
For your reservation, please call us or go to the page of "Room reservation/ Check room availability”.